Tennyson's Ulysses refused to settle for a life of mediocrity. He chose instead to live his life to the fullest, "to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." If you want to be free from self-doubt and self-sabotage so that you too can fulfill your goals, The Self-Worth Odyssey is ideal for your personal odyssey.
People who are plagued by self-doubt and self-sabotage are rarely able, in spite of their abilities and sincere effort, to fulfill their goals. Their confidence, concentration and plans for success are repeatedly undermined by their second guessing and subsequent performance anxiety. The Self-Worth Odyssey gives you the written and recorded tools to effectively resolve your doubts and your tendency to self-sabotage. It also gives you the tools to proactively focus on the achievement of your goals.
Dr. Cochrane's new self-help program includes a 270-page book and 13 recorded imagery activities. These gentle yet powerful activities were recorded on three compact discs so you can fully experience their true value as you progress through each stage of your journey to the fulfillment of your goals. These professionally proven tools make it possible for you to effectively address the self-limiting influences from your past and turn your full attention to living your life the way you want to live it.
To achieve success and fulfillment in your life, you may have felt like two people in one body. One unquestionably wants to be successful. The other, for reasons that are out of your awareness, repeatedly sabotages your best efforts to succeed.
The written and recorded tools in The Self-Worth Odyssey, make it possible for you to get to know reality as it is perceived by your self-saboteur. This part of you will not go away on its own...but the change concepts, imagery activities and case illustrations available to you in The Self-Worth Odyssey, allow you to respond to your saboteur in a manner that will free you so at long last, you can become the successful and fulfilled person that you have longed to be.
Click here for a full description and case illustration.
Chapter One: From Two Drivers To One
* Driver Training Car Imagery: The Divided Self.
* Overview of Key Concepts.
* Summary of Self-Worth Principles.
Chapter Two: Personal Reality
* Self-Worth and Self-Esteem Definitions.
* Confidence and Optimism Descriptions.
* The Consequences of Low Self-Worth.
* The Nature of Healthy Self-Worth.
* What is a Sense of Self?
* How Your Sense of Self Influences Your View of the World.
* Selective Attending: How We Consistently Reinforce our Existing Beliefs.
* The Role of Family and Societal Values.
* The Nature of Trust.
Chapter Three: Choice
* You and Your Perceptions are Unique.
* We also Share Common Themes with Others.
* First and Second Order Change.
* Staying Present with Your Emotions.
* The Need for Self-Awareness.
* Description of Projective Imagery.
* Imagery Activity:A Choice for Hope (also recorded on CD).
* Traditions and Their Influences On Us.
* Your Unaddressed History.
* The Challenge of Self-Awareness:There is no Risk-Free Life.
Chapter Four: Tools for Self-Awareness (The following activities are also recorded on CD).
* Imagery Activity: Theatre Imagery.
* Imagery Actitivy: The Fishing Boat.
* Imagery Activity: The Affect Bridge.
* Imagery Activity: The Multi-Story Building.
* Imagery Activity: The Costume.
* Imagery Activity: The Awareness Rooms.
* Imagery Activity: The Mud and The Meadow.
* Imagery Activity: The Ring.
* Case Illustrations of People Who have Successfully used these Imagery Activities.
Chapter Five: The Foundation
* Description of Learners.
* Feeling Worthy.
* Success but not Fulfillment.
* Change Models.
* Imagery Activity: The Journey to Self-Worth (also recorded on CD).
* Enhancing your Felt-Sense of Worth.
* Your Relationship With Self.
* Power Transfer From your Learner to You.
* Growing Affection.
* Compassionate Perspective.
* Faith in Self.
* The Travelers: Concepts.
* The Traveler in Need.
* The Healthy Travelers.
* Contemplative Time.
* The Self-Worth Response.
* Your Future Self.
CHAPTER SIX: YOUR PHILOSOPHY OF LIFE
* Imagery Activity: The Philosophy Pool (also recorded on CD).
* Mystery and the Unknown.
* The Time of Your Life.
* The Pool.
* Your Philosophy.
CHAPTER SEVEN: LIFE BEYOND THE CAVE
* The Decision to Live Fully.
* Passion in Life.
* Imagery Activity:The White Horse. (also recorded on CD).
* The Symbolic White Horse: Wisdom, Strength, Gentleness, Persistence, Patience.
* The Journey to the Window.
* The Infant.
* Values Clarification.
* From Values to Life Choices.
* Your Personal Health: Exercise. Sleep, Career, Relationships, Recreation, Priorities.
CHAPTER EIGHT: THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE
* Where You Are Now.
* Rehearsal Imagery.
* Applications of Rehearsal Imagery.
* You Deserve Success.
* Imagery Activity:A Journey in Time (also recorded on CD).
* Twelve Principles of Self-Worth.
1. Personal Initiative.
2. Physical Health.
3. Emotional Health.
4. Personal Philosophy.
7. Life-Enriching Relationships.
8. Values Clarification.
9. Imagery and Goals.
10. Time Organization.
11. Reassessment and Monitoring.
12. Curiosity and Wisdom.
Read more..."From Two Drivers To One"