Assessing Risk in Sex Offenders: A Practitioner's Guide is a handy resource for forensic practitioners responsible for assessing an managing sexual offenders at risk of recidivism. It covers the risk factors associated with sexual recidivism, evaluates risk assessment approaches and offers guidance on how to conduct forensic evaluations.
Written by an expert author team, Assessing risk in Sex Offenders: A Practitioner's Guide examines:
* The characteristics of sexual offenders
* Methodological considerations in measuring predictive accuracy
* Static and dynamic factors
* Structured risk assessments
* Treatment of sexual offenders
* Policy and practices
Assessing Risk in Sex Offenders: A Practitioner's Gide is an essential resource for clinical and forensic psychologists, forensic psychiatrists, undergraduate and postgraduate students in forensic and clinical psychology, and prison and probation officers.