The ultimate guide to the "what," "how," and "why" of literature reviewing, the Second Edition of the classic text shows how the literature review will unlock the full potential of one's research with:
• A thorough exploration of the literature review process from start to finish
• Two brand new chapters explaining the different types of review and evidence and evaluation
• Extended examples that show you how to apply key techniques and procedures
• A new "core skills" framework to help you turn your research experience into employability
• A critical thinking focus that will help you construct convincing arguments and improve your research decisions
In combining a critical, philosophical approach with an expertly selected body of practical examples, the Second Edition of Chris Hart's landmark text provides both the intellectual understanding and the technical skills required to produce sophisticated, robust literature reviews of the very highest standard.