So many of us postpone pursuing our goals and dreams because we think we'll get to them later, when we have more time or feel we're worthy of them. As a result, many of us go through life feeling weighed down by daily responsibilities and our own self-doubts, entirely disconnected from a sense of real purpose.
Your Life on Purpose is about doing what matters to you every day instead of waiting for the perfect time to feel fulfilled and alive. With this book as your guide, you'll learn to move past daily distractions, fear of failure, and self-judgment, and zero in on the passions that connect you with your true self. You deserve to live a life of purpose, aligned with your deepest values. It's time.
* With Your Life on Purpose, you'll discover how to: Find and do what you are passionate about
* Keep mental obstacles, fears, and daily demands from blocking your path to fulfillment
* Find your way when values conflict
* Focus on what truly matters to make your dreams a reality
* Make a lasting impact on the world
Table of Contents
1. Itís Your Life: If Not Now, When?
2. Why Values Matter
3. Pursuing Self-Growth Values
4. Finding Meaning by Serving Others
5. Life Purpose
6. Navigating Values Conflicts
7. What Are the Barriers to Living Your Values?
8. Willingness with Cognitive Barriers
9. Willingness with Emotional Barriers
10. Willingness with Behavioral Barriers
11. Living Your Life on Purpose
--- from the publisher