Ten million Americans will meditate today—and that number is only expected to rise. What’s the best way to get started? Learn from an experienced teacher.
Sharon Salzberg, known for her ability to make meditation accessible while keeping true to tradition, offers Guided Meditations for Love and Wisdom. With more than a dozen beginner-friendly meditations, this program offers a well-rounded practice that will open your heart and mind.
Join this cofounder of the Insight Meditation Society and meditation teacher of more than 30 years for step-by-step instruction in:
• Gain an understanding of the importance of breath in meditation
• Receive direct, first-person experience in the 14 meditative practices
• Practice meditation in daily life
• Understand ways in which we sometimes prevent ourselves from fully experiencing meditation
• Meditation for balance
• Meditation for seeing good
• Drinking tea meditation
• Compassion meditation
• Sensation meditation
• Meditation for emotions
• Walking meditation
• Lovingkindness meditation
“Meditation practice opens us up to the world and allows us to realize fully what we are feeling, with balance and compassion, as we encounter both the joy and suffering in life,” teaches Salzberg. Now with Guided Meditations for Love and Wisdom listeners will have the tools to begin—and stick with—the liberating practice of meditation.