In challenging times, why do so many of us turn to Pema Chödrön for guidance? Many say that it's her honest and caring way of communicating the core teachings of Buddhism, not just conceptually but directly, from her heart to ours.
In these inspiring sessions, Pema Chödrön teaches us how to create that compassionate connection with the person we neglect most often - ourselves. Listeners will join her to explore:
• What to do when it feels impossible to be kind to ourselves
• Ways to let go of our story and see what's actually happening in challenging relationships and situations
• Cultivating greater comfort and kindness toward our bodies
• Leaning into difficult emotions such as frustration, sadness, and fear with a spirit of trust and intimacy
• Many other insights and recommendations to befriend the difficult places within us
Through gentle and clear guidance, Coming Closer to Ourselves shows us how, even in the tumult of life's uncertainties, we can begin with a glimmer of curiosity, move closer into our experiences, and discover a place of welcome and refuge within.
Contents 5 CDs (5 hours, 14 minutes)