Are you longing for greater happiness, but you feel like it's just not possible? Have you heard that happiness is just a state of mind, but you don't know how to attain that state? Diane Wing, a teacher, personal transformation guide, and intuitive consultant, has unlocked the secrets that make happiness possible.
This book is packed with methods to help you transform your thought processes, patterns, habits, and behaviors so you can experience greater happiness, peace of mind, and abundance.
Discover in these pages the art of seeing life differently through such processes as:
• Turning regular household chores into meditation activities
• Reducing the noise in your environment so you can focus better
• Knowing who you truly are rather than trying to be everything to everyone else
• Saying no in effective ways that don't make you feel guilty
• Learning to do less and appreciate more
• Cleansing your thoughts to remove negativity and ground yourself
Your personal evolution into greater happiness awaits you! Don't wait any longer.
"The Happiness Perspective is a superb account of positive choices, exercises, and plenty of questions to ponder. I will be using it soon with my women's groups."
--Barbara Sinor, PhD, author, Finding Destiny
"Profoundly transformative, The Happiness Perspective is a brilliant, comprehensive blueprint for self-awareness, inner peace, and the attainment of ultimate happiness."
--Dyan Garris, author, visionary mystic, and New Age recording artist
"The Happiness Perspective is filled with tips and techniques that work to change your worldview and bring calmness into your life. I know because I've tried many of these techniques myself, learning how to do less and enjoy life more."
-- Tyler R. Tichelaar, PhD. and award-winning author of The Children of Arthur series
Learn more at www.DianeWing.com