Is the intimacy in your relationship as rich as it could be?
• Expand your understanding of the power of intimacy in couples.
• Learn new and stimulating ways to interact with your partner to enhance bonding.
• Explore the possibilities of pushing the limits of six kinds of intimacy.
• Advance your relationship with exercises you can do together or solo.
• Relate at a deeper level than you may have thought possible.
• Recharge passion for your relationship and partner.
Reviews and Endorsements:
"This workbook encourages us to take a step back and rethink our intentions and help us remember why we love our partners and continue to strengthen our relational bonds." -- Sarah Davinsizer, B.A.
"Growing Couple Intimacy is well done, filled with concrete ways for couples to explore and grow individually and in their intimacy with one another." -- Pastor Mary J. Hendricks
"A wonderful, practical guide to further develop intimacy, including helpful activities that are both individual and couple focused." -- Melody Ray
"Growing Couple Intimacy sums up many poignant topics most humans could use some help with and presents suggestions in very workable and understandable ways. I will be using this workbook in my own marriage. I also believe this will give me another useful tool in my clinical practice." -- Michael Stubler, MA, CRC, LPC
"Very insightful and engaging! The exercises help to break down walls and explore intimacy in ways you might not have known existed." -- Chris Schneider, Worship Leader, Manchester, CT
"Growing Couple Intimacy is a useful tool that I can apply to individuals as well as couples. I found the practical applications outlined a helpful step towards intimacy growth." -- Nicole Behe, wife and mother