This computer-based training program is designed to train and provide materials to implement a cognitive-behavioral treatment for anxiety in children and young adolescents. CBT4CBT provides the rationale for the components of the treatment and step-by-step instructions on how to conduct each of the therapy sessions.
The treatment is designed for youth who are suffering from generalized anxiety, social anxiety, phobias, separation anxiety, and can be helpful for other anxiety related problems as well.
No internet connection is required.
CBT4CBT prepares you to implement either (a) the 16-session Coping Cat treatment for 7 - 13 year olds (completed with the Coping Cat Workbook), (b) the 16-session C.A.T. Project for teens , or (c) the 12 session Camp-Cope-A-Lot (interactive computer program).
CBT 4 CBT is multimedia software: You will
• see video clips of various therapy sessions,
• watch video examples of exposure tasks
• see animated excerpts from Camp Cope-A-Lot.
• have access to a variety of print materials and resources
• have access to computer-based interactivities
• read tips from experienced therapists
• complete brief “knowledge checks”