This is an attractive, easy-to-read, highly informative and practical 23 page booklet for parents, teachers, school counselors, social workers, CASA, police, and anyone else who wants to understand childrenās sexual behaviors. The booklet includes:
* A Definition Of Natural And Healthy Sexual Behavior
* Factors Which May Cause Differences Between Childrenās Natural and Healthy Sexual Behaviors
* Why Might A Childās Sexual Behavior Move Beyond What Is Considered Natural And Expectable?
* Twenty Characteristics Of Problematic Sexual Behavior In Children
* Chart: Behaviors Related To Sex And Sexuality In Preschool Children
* Chart: Behaviors Related To Sex And Sexuality In Kindergarten Through Fourth Grade Children
* Has My Child Been Sexually Abused?
* Do Victims Become Perpetrators?
* How Serious Is It If My Child Is Engaging
* In Problematic Sexual Behavior?
* Getting Help
* Calling Child Protective Services
--- from the publisher