Dr. Shari Geller and Dr. M. Lee Freedman
Dr. Shari Geller
This two-day retreat takes place in the magnificent Beaver Valley. Together we will explore:
• An empirically validated model of therapeutic presence.
• Drumming and photography practices as meditation
• How community and playfulness promotes well being
• The neurophysiology of mindfulness practice
• Take home practices for cultivating presence
Saturday, Oct. 19th 2013: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 20th 2013: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Early Registration Rate:
$295 if registered and paid by Sept. 28th 2013
"The camera invites an intention to visually pay attention to the world around us with acceptance and wonder. When our hearts connect with the subject of the image, we are moved to click, thus creating an image in the moment."
- M. Lee Freedman & Sara Marlowe