HELP 0-3 is widely recognized as a comprehensive, on-going, family centered curriculum based assessment process for infants and toddlers and their families. Scroll down to see all the HELP 0-3 Products:
• 685 developmental skills and behaviors (0-3) provide a comprehensive framework for ongoing assessment, planning and tracking progress.
• HELP domains include Cognitive, Language, Gross Motor, Fine Motor, Social-Emotional, and Self-Help.
• Supports Federal Requirements for Part C of IDEA, and, Early Head Start programs.
• HELP domains and Strands are aligned with OSEP outcomes and Head Start five essential domains and school readiness goals.
• HELP 0-3 products are cross-referenced through skill ID #'s for easy linking between assessment and curriculum materials.
• Data Reporting for Early Head Start: Comprehensive progress reporting system through KinderCharts measures developmental progress in essential domains and school readiness goals. Learn more.
The following are required for accurate family-centered, curriculum-based assessment:
Inside HELP (to ensure accurate crediting of skills and behaviors and fidelity), HELP Strands 0-3 or HELP Strands 0-3 Plus, HELP at Home.