Systematic phonics instruction through 60 leveled nonfiction text. This set of 60 informational texts on core curriculum topics deliver phonics instruction through authentic, engaging text that provide students with real language models. Program includes scope and sequence, step by step instruction, assessment and a writing connection. All books in this program have been leveled using the Fountas and Pinnell leveling service.
• Curriculum-based content: students learn their sounds as they are introduced to early science and social studies content
• Systematic skill progression ensuring that each book is a least 75% decodable text
• Strong photo-text match
• Word lists highlight specific phonics words, high-frequency words and content-area vocabulary
• Rebuses to support beginning reading
• Guided Reading Levels C-P
• Read the preface by professional consultant, Sharon Vaughn, Ph.D., University of Texas