TICP: Toronto Institute for Contemporary Psychoanalysis [ web site <http://www.ticp.on.ca/> ]
Below are the required and recommended books for TICP's 3-year Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy program as of 21/07/22
Years 1 and 3 are found below. Please consult your provided lists to be sure what books you need.
• Wampold, Basics of Psychotherapy
• Messer, Essential Psychotherapies
• Beckett & Taylor, Human Growth and Development
• Castonguay, Psychopathology
• Preston, Clinical Psychopharm made Rediculously Simple
• Cabaniss, Psychodynamic Pscyhotherapy
• Smith, The Big Book of Al Alon
• Usher, Intro to Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
• Bechdel, Are you my mother? [suggested]
• Britzman, Mental Health for Educators [suggested]
• Schwartz, Ruthless Winnicott [suggested]
• Bollas, Three Characters
• McWilliams, Psychoanalytic Diagnosis
• Barness, Core Competencies of Relational Psychoanalysis
• Howell, The Dissociative Mind
• Bromberg, Standing in the Spaces
• Pope & Vasquez, Ethics in Psychotherapy and Counselling 5E
• Salberg, Good Enough Endings
We ship across Canada and internationally; please see the most recent iteration of our shipping policy on our home page for the free shipping minimum.
Having a hard time finding something? Please, feel free to call us toll-free at 416-944-0962 or 1-800-361-6120, or email [email protected] with any inquiries or concerns.
Thank you for coming to us for your reading list!