Dr. Shari Geller
Dr. Shari Geller
The TRM™ facilitator training is launching in partnership with The University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies May 2018!
Therapeutic Rhythm and Mindfulness (TRM™) is an innovative program that integrates evidence-based treatments of group drumming, mindfulness, and emotional reflection in a positive and safe group atmosphere. TRM™ is designed to enhance vitality, joy and well-being, social connectedness and mindful awareness, and reduce anxiety, depression, and fatigue.
TRM™ workshops are applicable to a wide population of participants: health care professionals both for cultivating presence and for self care, educators, parents, team-building for corporate groups and anyone interested in cultivating presence in their professional and/or personal lives and relationships.
This Therapeutic Rhythm and Mindfulness Profession Facilitator Training is offered as a four day training. The first full-day core module introduces the foundational tools of TRM™, including therapeutic presence, mindfulness, and rhythm instruments. The second three-day module is focused on intensive training in effective facilitation and the TRM™ protocol.
What You’ll Learn:
• Learn an emperically validated model of therapeutic presence and theory ofrelationship
• Neuro-underpinnings of therapeutic presence, establishing safety in group facilitation
• Understand foundational practices of TRM™
• Experience personal instruction on meditation, rhythm instruments, and the basis of effective group facilitation, including cultivating therapeutic presence
• Cultivate skills in effective facilitation and the TRM™ protocol.
• Each participant will receive an extensive and detailed manual outlining the principles and protocol of the TRM™ program.
• Integrate and build experience by facilitating a TRM™ group in your community with consultation
Where: The University of Toronto
St. George Campus
Facilitator: Dr. Shari Geller
To register and for more information click HERE