Kristina Virro, Dr. Sheldon Joseph, Dr. Imants Baruss, Dr. Bruce Ballon, Dr. Roger S. McIntyre, Dr. Blair Roblin, Dr. Colin Shapiro, Dr. Dora Zalai, Nancy Forrester & Dr. Jeff Daskalakis
Radisson Admiral Hotel | 249 Queens Quay West | Toronto, ON M5J 2N5
Why Should You Attend the MDPAC Conference?
· The MDPAC Conference program presents a variety of topics from the practical to the theoretical,
blending the art and science of psychotherapy and psychopharmacology.
· Many opportunities will be available to learn and interact with colleagues, gain new insights
and obtain support for your practice of medical psychotherapy.
· Excellent plenary speakers and workshop choices to suit the novice to the experienced
Conference Learning Objectives:
· To provide new information to improve clinical assessment skills
· To improve techniques for psychotherapy interventions
· To learn about new developments in the field and their applicability to assessment and
· To understand the need for and importance of clinical self-awareness and boundaries in
working with clients in psychotherapy
· To identify areas for further learning and development.