Marion Langford, M.Ed.
SickKids CCMH Learning Institute
Sept. 27, 2022 | 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST
Coaching is a powerful practice that can help staff build confidence, navigate challenges in their work or their performance, clarify their goals, and help teams and individuals to align to organizational objectives. Throughout the day we will practice various coaching tools and techniques to integrate the learning.
• Recognize coaching opportunities and individual readiness for coaching
• Practice appreciative listening as a basis for creating a good coaching relationship and outcomes
• Balance holding people accountable with supporting their growth and development
• Practice a tool kit of questions and ways to make it your own
• Adapt your coaching strategies to the learning needs, communication style, and strengths of the people you coach
Fee: $250 ($212.50 if you use code CAVERSHAM15)
About the Facilitator:
Marion Langford, M.Ed. is an experienced and certified coach, facilitator, and organizational change specialist with over 25 years experience. Marion specializes in the practical how-to of difficult and transformational conversational methods and questions. Her focus is on supporting leaders in the creation of positive change in their relationships with staff, community partners, and funders, while operating from a deeply empathic set of values, skills, and premises. She specializes in innovative leadership development, team and group dynamics, workplace communications, mind/body integration, and career transitions and decisions.