Using pedagogical tools such as call-out boxes, “Test Yourself” questions, and case studies, this Essentials book provides step-by-step guidelines for effective supervision planning, goal setting, and evaluation, along with tips for giving constructive feedback and applying coaching strategies to motivate supervisees. The author clearly explains how to manage paperwork and presents tips on how to implement specialized techniques, such as using video in supervision.
--- from the publisher
Table of Contents
1. Overview of Clinical Supervision.
2. Ethical, Legal, and Professional Issues in Supervision.
3. Models of Supervision.
4. Methods and Techniques of Supervision.
5. Planning for Supervision.
6. The Beginning Stage of Supervision.
7. The Intermediate Stage of Supervision.
8. The Advanced Stage of Supervision.
9. Mentoring and Advocacy.