Self-esteem, confidence and happiness are essential qualities that children need in order to become self-assured adults. So how do we encourage our children to fulfil their full potential and grow to become happy and confident adults? And how do we avoid the fine line between confidence, arrogance and precociousness?
Gael Lindenfield's classic book provides parents with practical and reassuring advice to help them raise happy and self-assured children.
'Confident Children 'includes:
• How language and actions can be used to boost self-esteem
• Helping your children learn essential social skills
• Teaching your children to like themselves the way they are
• Developing assertive children who can cope with bullies
• Helping your child to overcome shyness