A DAVIS'S NOTES BOOK! Packed into this 3” X 5” spiral-bound book are the key clinical essentials you need to care for patients with a wide variety of medical problems in a range of healthcare settings. Eight tabs make it easy to navigate, and 136 tables and organ system icons give you fingertip access.
Mirrors the way you work clinically— by body system.
- Presents H & P diagrams, findings, and techniques.
- Provides diagnostic and treatment algorithms.
- Supplies crucial equations and formulas.
- Offers high-yield data for commonly used drugs.
- Describes major radiological procedures, including their indications, normal and abnormal findings, implications, and contraindications.
- Highlights normal, low, and high ranges of lab test results (grouped alphabetically by commonly- ordered clusters) and explains rationales for variations.
- Includes core clinical tools, such as immunization schedules, developmental charts, and screening and preventive medicine recommendations.
- Uses HIPAA-supportive, write-on/wipe-off, waterproof pages.