VORT's materials are intended for use by/through qualified child development specialists / professionals using the appropriate administration manual. These materials are not sold to parents.
Individualized assessment record booklet with the 585 HELP 3-6 skills behaviors listed by age within the 6 domain (format is identical to the popular HELP 0-3 Checklist). HELP 3-6 Assessment Manual is required for the proper use of HELP 3-6 as a curriculum-based assessment and to ensure accurate crediting of skills and behaviors with fidelity.
• Columns for recording assessment dates, credit, ongoing observations and notes.
• Provides Definitions for each item.
• Provides a complete developmental profile.
• Covers the six developmental domains: Cognitive, Language, Gross Motor, Fine Motor, Social, and Self-Help.
• Helpful for assessment of children who are developing normally or considered "at-risk."
• Convenient for reviewing and tracking behaviors/skills by age.
• Useful for identifying skill sequences and planning full inclusion for each child.
• Cross-indexed by ID number to all the HELP 3-6 materials.
Saves time: Helps you identify the "next steps" in development. Individualized record booklet simplifies developmental assessment by arraying the HELP 3-6 items into 47 developmentally sequenced strands.
Comprehensive: Facilitates your focus on a child's strengths, as well as needs, provides adaptations for assessing each behavior/skill, and promotes high expectations for all children -- covers the six developmental domains: Cognitive, Language, Gross Motor, Fine Motor, Social-Emotional, and Self Help.
For use with all children: The HELP 3-6 behaviors/skills follow a "normal" developmental sequence within strands and are applicable to all children. Three of the strands are for use with children who have special needs:
2-8 Sign Language
3-9 Wheelchair Skills.