Marilyn returns from her celebratory Quest to France filled with determination to work to improve her marriage, parent her children and develop plans for her future. Reality challenges her dreams. She confronts lies and a plot to destroy all that she has worked to achieve.
Who can she trust?
Who is part of the scheme?
How far will the harassment and bullying really go?
Through self exploration and heartbreaking discoveries, Marilyn is again faced with crucial questions about trust, friendship and family relationships. She must discover new strengths and confront her weaknesses as she struggles to rebuild her life as a single woman.
Travel experiences continue to be a source of refuge, healing and personal growth as Marilyn overcomes the obstacles placed in her path.
You will learn,
• One person cannot make a marriage
• How the legal system uses bullying to achieve results
• What to expect in the battle for spousal and child custody and support
• Who has the real power in the divorce process
• Ways to know when children are best prepared to leave the family home and fend for themselves
• Things to consider about dating after the ending of a marriage
• What rules about sexual activity should apply to a single parent with young adult children
• How pain in the past can lead to developing new skills for the future
• Tips on solo travel