Does your child: Worry too much or need a lot of reassurance? Insist on doing things perfectly or get upset about making mistakes? Get very nervous around people or show reluctance to try new things? Have repetitive behaviors that don't make sense? Seem intense and reactive? Have meltdowns over little things?
Countless parents struggle to find the best way to help their children cope with these challenges. Dr. Wagner can help!
In this practical, information-packed workshop,
Dr. Aureen Wagner will discuss:
• The many faces of anxiety
• Red flags and early warning signs
• The vicious cycle of avoidance and parenting traps
• Scientifically-proven techniques
• The Worry Hill® that helps kids conquer anxiety
• Parenting that works!
* Audio presentation with slides
* Includes Feeling Thermometer
* For use with personal computers with CD-ROM drives
* Approximate running time: 1 hour, 15 minutes