Now substantially revised and available in four volumes, these books are intended as a guide for educators, special education teachers, school administrators, counselors, and other professionals involved in rehabilitation services for individuals with disabilities.
Newly added is the instrument Assessing and Monitoring Progress of Functional Skills (AMPFS), which helps teachers target skills for instruction and measure progress toward skill mastery.
Included are suggested activities that are divided into two major categories:
1. Teacher Interventions
2. Family Interventions
These two categories are then divided into four subcategories of distinct age/grade levels:
1. Infant (Birth through 2 years) and Toddler/Preschool (3 to 5 years)
All units within each volume comprise specific goals, related references, suggested readings, and selected materials/resources.
• Volume I: Self-Care, Motor skills, House Management, and Living Skills–Fourth Edition
• Volume II: Nonverbal Communication, Oral Communications, and Literacy Preparation–Fourth Edition
• Volume III: Functional Academics–Third Edition
• Volume IV: Interpersonal, Competitive Job-Finding, and Leisure-Time Skills–Second Edition
All Volumes: ©2008 • 8.5 x 11 • lay-flat binding with some pages reproducible.