Parenting without anxiety, guilt, or feeling overwhelmed
Happy Parents Happy Kids is the ultimate no-guilt guide to boosting your enjoyment of parenting while at the same time maximizing the health and happiness of your entire family. You can find ways to take care of yourself while you’re busy raising a family—just as you can choose to use parenting strategies that work for you and your kids. This practical and encouraging book will help you
· Discover what less-stressed-out parents know about minimizing the fallout from work-life imbalance (to say nothing of all the other things our generation of parents can’t help but feel anxious about)
· Tackle the challenges of distracted parenting(in a way that helps kids to develop healthy relationships with technology)
· Balance your hopes and dreams for your children with the demands of the rest of your life
· Manage screen time for your whole family with simple and effective strategies
· Learn mindfulness strategies that can make parenting easier and can be effortlessly worked into your daily life
· Live healthier (including a crash course on the science of habit change)
· Become a calmer and more confident parent so that you can stop feeling bad and raise astonishingly great kids
The takeaway message is clear, powerful, and potentially life-changing. You can lose the guilt, embrace the joy, and thrive alongside your kids.
About the Author:
Ann Douglas is the author of the bestselling The Mother of All series of parenting books and Parenting Through the Storm and is the national weekend parenting columnist for CBC Radio. A passionate and sought-after speaker, Ann leads parenting workshops and advises parents and educators across Canada. She lives in Peterborough, Ontario.
Facebook: The Mother of All Books