Prepare for success on the USMLE with this up-to-date resource! Offering current coverage of behavioral science, psychiatry, epidemiology, and related courses, this review book prepares you to rapidly recall key information on the mind-body relationship, and apply that knowledge on the day of the exam. Hundreds of USMLE-style questions with detailed answers and explanations help you prepare.
· Chapters cover the full range of behavioral science, from growth and development through assessment, specific disorders, therapies, legal and ethical issues, and much more.
· Each chapter begins with a “Typical Board Question,” which provides an example of how the subject is tested and familiarizes you with what you’re likely to see on the USMLE.
· This edition conforms with the most recent psychiatric classification system, the DSM-5.
· More than 700 USMLE-style, clinical vignette questions (many new to this edition), along with detailed answers, are found in Review Tests at the end of each chapter and a Comprehensive Examination at the end of the book.
· Written in outline format for efficient review and study.