New to the second edition of AEPS®, this administration guide synthesizes the system's administrative details in one convenient volume, giving professionals the knowledge they need to use AEPS® accurately and effectively.
This guide synthesizes the administrative details for AEPS® in one convenient volume. Professionals will find
• a step-by-step "Quick Start" section that makes AEPS easier for new users
• guidelines on linking assessment, goal development, intervention, and evaluation
• clear, detailed instructions on collecting data, translating test results into IFSP/IEP goals and objectives, and monitoring child progress
• ideas for encouraging family participation and fostering team collaboration
• details on the psychometric properties of AEPS
• photocopiable data recording forms
• cutoff scores associated with AEPS Test results that provide a corroborating second source for a child's eligibility for services
Comprehensive and easy to read, this guide gives professionals the knowledge they need to use AEPS accurately and effectively.
View our recorded webinar: Reliable Assessment and Effective Programming with AEPS® presented by Kevin Warg.
This volume is part of the bestselling AEPS system for children from birth to six years who have disabilities or are at risk for developmental delays. Thousands of programs across the country rely on AEPS for comprehensive, seamlessly linked assessment, evaluation, intervention, and programming. AEPS is criterion-referenced and curriculum-based, and with web-based data management through AEPSi™, it's easier than ever to assess young children and ensure that they make real progress.