Used after the AEPS® Test is completed and scored, this developmentally sequenced curriculum allows professionals to match the child's IFSP/IEP goals and objectives with activity-based interventions—beginning with simple skills and moving on to more advanced skills. Because the AEPS Curriculum for Birth to Three Years uses the same numbering system as the AEPS Test, users can easily locate activities in the curriculum that correspond to specific goals and objectives identified with the test.
Professionals will find:
• guidelines on designing and implementing intervention
• specific activity-based instructional sequences for each developmental area
• teaching considerations and suggestions for each area
• recommendations for environmental arrangements
• strategies for incorporating the activities into the child's daily routine
Flexible and easy to use, this age-appropriate curriculum can be tailored to each child's needs and is equally suitable for use in homes, preschools, or child care settings.
This volume is part of the bestselling AEPS system for children from birth to six years who have disabilities or are at risk for developmental delays. Thousands of programs across the country rely on AEPS for comprehensive, seamlessly linked assessment, evaluation, intervention, and programming. AEPS is criterion-referenced and curriculum-based, and with web-based data management through AEPSi™, it's easier than ever to assess young children and ensure that they make real progress.