This handy 8 1/2" x 11" manual provides a step-by-step guide to the clinical strategies and tools presented in Treatment for Chronic Depression. Each chapter summarizes one step of the CBASP technique and details precisely how to implement the skills training procedures. Featuring paper-and-pencil exercises based on realistic case vignettes, the manual helps therapists master the process of clinical decision making within CBASP.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to the Manual
2. The Big Picture: A Brief Introduction to CBASP
3. Diagnosing the Chronically Depressed Adult Using a Clinical Course Timeline
4. Administering Situational Analysis
5. Using Disciplined Personal Involvement to Modify Patient Behavior