Depression, fatigue, chronic pain, sexual dysfunction, anger, and irritability: these are just some of the toxic effects of stress. Stress Relief for Men introduces energy healing techniques based on ancient wisdom and cutting-edge science that are designed to neutralize stress so that you can regain inner strength and power in your life--without talk therapy or drugs. According to preeminent heart surgeon and author Mehmet Oz, MD, "The next big frontier in medicine is energy medicine." This essential resource provides the most scientifically sound tools from this emerging new field applied to the most pressing problems facing men today.
Learn how to:
• Eradicate depression, anxiety, anger, and irritability
• Improve your love life--including better communication with your partner
• Eliminate chronic pain, reduce inflammation, and sleep better
• Develop peace of mind, greater well-being, and a passion for life
This book teaches you how to apply these proven energy healing "power tools":
• Earthing (Grounding)--healing through connection with the Earth's surface energy
• Heart Coherence--heart-based breathing and visualization techniques
• Attachment Love--activating healthy connection in relationships
• Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT/Tapping)--described as an emotional version of acupuncture
The ultimate goal of these practices is health, vitality, and empowerment--so that you can successfully navigate relationships, skillfully face life's challenges, and enjoy your life!
About the Author:
A licensed psychotherapist for over forty years and the author of ten books including the international best-seller Male Menopause, JED DIAMOND, PhD, is the founder and director of MenAlive, a health program that helps men and the women who love them to live well throughout their lives. A speaker at major health conferences worldwide, his work has been featured in newspapers including the New York Times, Boston Globe, Wall Street Journal, Los AngelesTimes, and USA Today, and on more than 1,000 radio and television shows including The View with Barbara Walters, Good Morning America,Today Show, CNN-360 with Anderson Cooper, CNN with Glenn Beck, CBS, NBC, and Fox News. The author lives in Willits, California.