This kit contains all of the items you need during any ASQ-3 screening in one convenient tote bag.
Now ASQ®-3 users will have quick, convenient access to all the items they need during screening. The ASQ®-3 Materials Kit—approximately 20 attractive and engaging toys, books, and other items—is designed to encourage a child's participation and support effective, accurate administration of the questionnaires. All of the materials in the kit are
• easy to clean
• age appropriate
• culturally sensitive
• gender neutral
The ASQ-3 Materials Kit comes with a helpful booklet on how to use the kit with the questionnaires and a sturdy tote bag with zipper closure for convenient storage and travel.
ASQ-3 Materials Kit Components
• Tote bag
• Baby bottle (clear)
• Ball: large (with hand pump to inflate; ball may be stored deflated when not being used)
• Ball: small
• Beads: small, to string (10 included)
• Book: wordless picture book
• Book: storybook with pictures
• Blocks: small (15 included)
• Coloring book (with tear-out pages)
• Container (for holding smaller items in kit)
• Crayons: two sizes (one 4-pack of small; one 3-pack of chunky)
• Fork (child size)
• Jars: clear plastic with screw lid, one short and one tall (short one may be used for "jar with screw lid" or "wind-up toy"; tall one may be used for "clear bottle" if baby bottle is not used)
• Laminated color sheet with list of kit components (to help with repacking)
• Puzzle (5-7 pieces, interlocking)
• Scissors (child-safe)
• Shoelace (may be used for "string")
• Spoon (child size) (may be used for "stick")
• Stuffed doll or animal with buttons and zipper (may be used for "doll")
• Toy: keys on a ring (may be used for "small toy" or "rattle")
• Toy: small, easy to grasp
• Booklet describing how to use the kit
Note: The ASQ-3 Materials Kit is nonreturnable. (Please note: The items in the ASQ-3 Materials Kit are the same as those in the ASQ Materials Kit.) The ASQ-3 Materials Kit may not be available for RUSH shipping.
The Materials Kit is part of ASQ®, the bestselling screener trusted for more than 20 years to pinpoint delays as early as possible during the crucial first 5 years of life. ASQ-3 questionnaires are reliable and valid, parent-completed, cost effective, recommended by top organizations, and easy to administer and score. The 21 age-appropriate questionnaires effectively screen five key developmental areas: communication, gross motor, fine motor, problem solving, and personal-social.
Learn more about the complete ASQ-3 system [link to come], and discover ASQ®:SE-2 [link to come], the screener that reliably identifies young children at risk for social or emotional difficulties.