This bestselling work provides practitioners with a complete guide to implementing response to intervention (RTI) in schools. The authors are leading experts who explain the main components of RTI—high-quality instruction, frequent assessment, and data-based decision making—and show how to use it to foster positive academic and behavioral outcomes for all students. Implementation procedures are described in step-by-step detail. In a large-size format with lay-flat binding to facilitate photocopying, the book includes reproducible planning and implementation worksheets. Book purchasers can download an accompanying PowerPoint presentation for use in RTI training (www.guilford.com/rti).
New to this Edition
* Includes extensive new research that reflects the increasing adoption of RTI nationwide.
* Expanded to include behavioral interventions.
* Chapter on effective instructional practices for general education.
* Chapter on implementation at the whole-school and district levels.
* Chapter featuring multiple intervention case studies.
--- from the publisher