Love and marriage are two of the greatest gifts life has to offer, yet too many marriages fail because couples don?t fully understand the five stages of relationships. Because most of us have had hurtful experiences in past relationships, often going back to childhood, we develop an inaccurate love map that causes us to get off track when the stresses of life increase.For more than 40 years, Jed Diamond has been helping couples repair even the most damaged relationships and reweave the broken strands of marriage. In The Enlightened Marriage, Dr. Diamond will help you:
• Get through Stage Three — Disillusionment without losing your love.
• Understand that when your partner says, "I love you, but I'm not in love with you anymore," it is not the end, but the beginning of Stage Four — Real Lasting Love.
• Learn why healing childhood wounds is the greatest gift of love you can give and receive from your partner.
• Recognize and address the mid-life stresses of "manopause," irritable male syndrome, and male-type depression.
• Follow your calling in Stage Five to make a real difference in the world.
About the Author:
Jed Diamond is one of the world's leading experts on mid-life relationships. His books Surviving Male Menopause, The Irritable Male Syndrome, and Looking for Love in All the Wrong Places have met with worldwide acclaim and been translated into more than 16 languages. He is a member of the International Society of Men's Health and a founding member of the American Society of Men's Health. He blogs for Thirdage.com, Huffingtonpost.com, Goodmenproject.com, and other notable sites and is the only male columnist for the National Association of Baby Boomer Women. He has been featured on more than 1,000 radio and TV programs, including The View, Good Morning America, Today Show, CNN-360 with Anderson Cooper, CNN with Glenn Beck, CBS, NBC, and Fox News. Jed lives in Willits, California.