Comprehensive and reader-friendly, this User's Guide gives early childhood professionals the practical knowledge they need to use the Assessment, Evaluation, and Programming System for Infants and Children, Third Edition (AEPS®-3) accurately and effectively.
In this volume, professionals will find
• a complete overview of the AEPS-3 linked system approach
• an introduction to each AEPS-3 component and how they work together
• clear and detailed guidelines on using AEPS-3 for assessment, goal/outcome development, teaching/intervention, and progress monitoring
s• trategies for encouraging family engagement and fostering team collaboration
• guidance on using AEPS-3 to work with children and families who have diverse needs
• a summary of the research behind AEPS-3, including data on the utility, validity, and reliability of the AEPS-3 Test
Save when you purchase the AEPS-3 Complete Kit!
Streamlined and enhanced with user-requested updates, the new AEPS-3 gives your early childhood program the most accurate, useful child data and a proven way to turn data into action across everything you do, from goal setting to teaching to progress monitoring. Use this highly effective and efficient linked system to assess, develop goals, implement instruction/intervention, and monitor progress of every child you work with, from the first months of life through kindergarten.
AEPS-3 HELPS YOU:
• Collect essential assessment data and use it across your key tasks: OSEP reporting, determining eligibility, building IFSPs and IEPs, planning teaching and intervention, monitoring progress, and sharing results with families
• Track and support emerging skills, where real growth and development happen
• Link assessment data to a tiered curriculum for designing teaching and intervention strategies that get results
• Pick up small increments of progress -important when demonstrating growth for children with disabilities
• Actively involve families, with handouts to support engagement, forms to gather input, and reports to share results
• Strengthen school readiness for every young child by checking and supporting core skills across all areas of child development, including pre-academic and social-emotional skills
• Streamline reporting and data management with AEPS®i, the user-friendly web-based system
There's never been a more effective or efficient system for assessing, tracking, and nurturing the development of every child you work with, from the first months of life through kindergarten. Learn more about AEPS-3.