For use after the AEPS®-3 Test, the AEPS®-3 Curriculum is an activity-based, multitiered curriculum that helps professionals support every child's development with differentiated instruction in eight developmental areas: fine motor, gross motor, adaptive, social-emotional, social-communication, cognitive, literacy, and math. This Beginning curriculum volume includes foundational skills that typically developing children acquire in the first year to 18 months of life. Two additional levels, Growing (for the toddler years) and Ready (covering more complex developmental and early academic skills), are also available.
In this volume, professionals will find
• a complete introduction to the curriculum's foundations, content, and organization
• helpful guidelines for selecting goals and outcomes
• strategies for matching tiered teaching/intervention strategies—universal, focused, and specialized supports—with young children's individual needs
• instructions on collecting progress monitoring data at each teaching/intervention tier
• evidence-based strategies for teaching specific developmental skills within 18 typical routines and activities, such as mealtime, naps, dressing, bathtime, sensory, and outdoor play
Save when you purchase the AEPS-3 Complete Kit!
Streamlined and enhanced with user-requested updates, the new AEPS-3 gives your early childhood program the most accurate, useful child data and a proven way to turn data into action across everything you do, from goal setting to teaching to progress monitoring. Use this highly effective and efficient linked system to assess, develop goals, implement instruction/intervention, and monitor progress of every child you work with, from the first months of life through kindergarten.
AEPS-3 HELPS YOU:
• Collect essential assessment data and use it across your key tasks: OSEP reporting, determining eligibility, building IFSPs and IEPs, planning teaching and intervention, monitoring progress, and sharing results with families
• Track and support emerging skills, where real growth and development happen
• Link assessment data to a tiered curriculum for designing teaching and intervention strategies that get results
• Pick up small increments of progress -important when demonstrating growth for children with disabilities
• Actively involve families, with handouts to support engagement, forms to gather input, and reports to share results
• Strengthen school readiness for every young child by checking and supporting core skills across all areas of child development, including pre-academic and social-emotional skills
• Streamline reporting and data management with AEPS®i, the user-friendly web-based system
There's never been a more effective or efficient system for assessing, tracking, and nurturing the development of every child you work with, from the first months of life through kindergarten. Learn more about AEPS-3.