Bestselling author Judy Belmont has created another treasure chest of hands-on and easy-to-use handouts, activities, worksheets, mini-lessons and quizzes that help clients develop effective life skills.
150 More Group Therapy Activities & TIPS, the fourth in her Therapeutic Toolbox series, provides a wealth of psycho-educational ideas with Belmont’s signature T.I.P.s format ( Theory, Implementation, and Processing ).
Ready-to-use tools include:
• Interactive strategies for leading successful group experiences
• DBT, CBT, ACT and positive psychology-inspired resources
• Communication skills-building activities
• Coping skills using mindfulness and stress resiliency practices
• Self-esteem and self-compassion guides for changing thoughts
• Fun team building exercises and icebreakers
About the Author:
Judith A. Belmont, MS LPC, has 40 years of experience in the mental health field as therapist, author, trainer and speaker. She is the author of 6 books designed to provide mental health professionals and their clients valuable life skills resources, including bestselling 103 Group Activities and TIPS.