The most comprehensive, practical and user-friendly workbook written specifically for clinicians and educators to engage and support lesbian, gay, transgender, bisexual and questioning youth.
Over 75 different concepts, worksheets, handouts and practices based in mindfulness, meditation and self-compassion that help children, adolescents and their caregivers:
• Deal with the challenges of coming out
• Understand sexual identity, gender norms and fluidity
• Safety plan and address negative attitudes at school and in their community
• Explore the world of dating and sexuality for each population
• Road map the transition process for transgender youth
• Know terms & definitions
• Downloadable worksheets, handouts and form letters
About the Author:
Lee-Anne Gray, PsyD, is a clinical psychologist, educator, and author. She is a national speaker in self-compassion, mindful awareness, LGBTQ youth, assessment, special education, and gifted individuals. Formerly an instructor of Psychology of Gender at UCLA, Dr. Gray has served the LGBTQ community as an ally and through her private practice. She is the author of Self-Compassion for Teens and Self-Compassion and Mindfulness for Teens Card Deck.