Crises are never scheduled, convenient or easy. But they happen, and you need the best tools at your disposal to navigate any situation you face.
High Risk Clients provides a comprehensive and concise resource that you will turn to time after time to effectively intervene and keep clients safe.
• Suicide assessment & minimizing risk with realistic safety planning
• Recognize medical emergencies that present with psychological symptoms
• Strategies for trauma-informed care
• Tools and treatment protocols for substance abuse
• Prepare for the risk of violent behavior
• Downloadable assessments and handouts
• Practice case studies
About the Author:
Paul Brasler, MA, MSW, LCSW, has spent his career on the front line of high-risk settings. He is currently the head of the behavioral health unit at a nonprofit health center. He has trained thousands of clinicians & professionals across the country in successful crisis management.