Working on behavioral changes can be fun and successful for children and teens -- if you have the right tools and approach. Experienced therapist and sought-after parent coach Susan Epstein brings her signature style of innovation and fun in her latest book, providing proven and ready-to-use ideas to improve behaviors.
• End anger and explosive behaviors
• Stop disrespectful behaviors
• Create trust and safety for trauma and depression issues
• Techniques to reduce anxiety and stress
• Simple steps to better organization
• Learning and earning responsibility and independence
• Tools for engagement, cooperation and learning
• Special sections on technology and parent strategies
About the Author:
Susan Epstein, LCSW, has more than 35 years’ experience as a family therapist, parenting coach and educator. She has focused her career on providing innovative solutions to improve behaviors of challenging children and adolescents.