Unhealed trauma is a blocking factor and why many people in recovery stop short of engaging in step work. Jamie and Steve seek to break down the process in a gentle yet action-oriented manner.
Each step contains:
• A personal reflection from both Jamie and Steve on how they work the step
• A teaching on how unhealed trauma blocks may make a step difficult, with solutions for how to address
• Brainstorming activities for writing, guided by questions
• Expressive arts options offered in place or in addition to writing
• A specially-prepared meditation for each step
This step workbook also offers variations for people who are working the step for the first time, and for those who may be on a repeat journey through the steps.