Idia of the Benin Kingdom Diverse Coloring Activity Book For Kids Ages 4-8
Treat your little one to a uniquely creative way to learn all about the African Kingdom of Benin with this coloring and activity book specially designed to cover ancient African history for kids 4-8.
On every page you'll find new exercises, challenges and creative tasks that will spark their imagination into life by introducing them to a world unlike any other. Just what you need when you want them to see the rich history and culture the world has to offer as they learn African history the creative way.
• Inspire Imagination by bringing Idia's story to life like never before as your little one gets to dream about what her life was really like.
• Get Truly Creative by exploring shape, color and developing the fine motor skills that set every child free to express themselves.
• Share a Rich Culture that deserves to be rediscovered and enjoyed by the next generation for years to come.
• Learn Stories Through Play and leave a lasting impression that will inspire your child to live a life without limits.
• Embrace History by making it fun with a little help from a truly creative way to teach African history for kids 4-8.
School Library Journal 02/01/2021 pg. 58 (EAN 9781777117900, Hardcover)
About the Author:
Ekiuwa Aire was born and raised in Benin City, Edo, Nigeria. Ekiuwa's passion for African history emerged when she left Nigeria for Canada in 2007. When she became a mother, Ekiuwa realized that there were not a lot of resources to introduce African history to her young children. She wanted her kids (and other kids) to develop an appreciation for African history and to value the wisdom and pride that will come from this knowledge. This desire spurred her to write her first picture book about Queen Idia, Idia of the Benin Kingdom.