An introduction to one of the most powerful and exciting psychological techniques in use today, and how you can use it to make positive changes in your life.
Changing the way we perceive the world could be the key to changing our lives. World-renowned neurolinguistic programming expert Ali Campbell - who has worked with stars like Kelly Rowland - has poured his knowledge and experience in this step-by-step handbook. For NLP beginners, this book is an essential resource.
In NLP Made Easy, readers will learn how to:
* change their emotional state quickly and easily
* overcome fears, phobias and frustrations
* transform even lifelong habits quickly
* communicate to get exactly what they want
* reset your internal programming to change their future
* heal emotional pain from their past
This title was previously published within the Hay House Basics series
About the Author:
Ali Campbell is one of the world's leading life coaches, hypnotherapists, and NLP experts, and the best-selling author of Just Get on with It! With an enviable list of high-profile clients, he speaks at some of the UK's largest and most successful personal development seminars.