Without this book, you have only scraped the surface of understanding personal style. Would you like to know more about style and how you can use it to improve your life, relations and interactions with others? The Third Edition of the, Why Aren’t You More Like Me?™, book is authored by Ken Keis, the co-author of the Personal Style Indicator and My Source EXPERIENCE Journal. Learn more about interacting with others and how style affects every area of your life.
Here’s What You Will Get and Learn:
• A complimentary Online Personal Style Indicator (PSI) assessment – value $45 – included with the purchase of each book.
• You will receive your own personalized 20+ page PSI report on your specific style pattern and how to personally increase your effectiveness with self and others
• Learn about the one factor that without it you will forever be hinder in your ability to build lasting relationships.
• That developing your weaknesses is a myth and highly over rated. You will learn to play and design a life that plays to your strengths and natural predisposition.
• Learn how to lead and inspire others who are different than you.
• Learn how the match your personal style to the nature of the work and roles so that you will have a fulfilling work life.
• Learn to avoid this one condition that without it you will not be able to sustain you engagement or personal energy.
• Learn what our parents told us was wrong with us is actually right with us.
• Learn about a holistic development model and strategies to advance and improve all the areas of your life.
• Learn that what we were all taught about introversion and extroversion is flawed and embrace a more powerful explanation of why we prefer what we prefer.
• Be able to intentionally makes decisions in all areas of your life with confidence – every time.
• Take your personal style knowledge and understanding to the next level with the book Why Aren’t You More Like Me?™