• A study conducted by CERIC confirmed the #1 stressor in people’s lives is their work.
• Did you know that 70% to 80% of individuals dislike their jobs, from a feeling of mild irritation to total loathing—and that only 10% of the population is living life on purpose?
• In their 142-country study, Gallup reported that only 13% of the global workforce is fully engaged at work.
Those are dismal numbers but more heart-breaking is that the majority of people don’t know what their purpose, calling, or life assignments should or could be.
Unless you are clear about your purpose and vision for your life, it is impossible to realize your true potential.
• Lack of clarity drains your energy!
The Quest For Purpose is written for the 90% of the population who are searching—not only for meaning but to find what excites and engages them.
Why are so many people struggling to identify their purpose and passions?
They have not been willing to do the work.
• Discovery is reserved for the searcher.
If you are not looking, you won’t find anything.
Do you know that motivation is a myth?
Interest compels and draws us in without effort—our interests energize us!
In this book, Ken takes you through a structured process that provides the answers you seek. At the end of the journey, you will know your purpose, passions, gifts, talents, and the environments that energize and enthral you!
• Imagine what you can accomplish when you are excited every day about your life and your contributions! What a difference you will make!
Ensure the direction of your life is one of fulfillment with purpose.