Most Comprehensive Mindfulness Skills Workbook Available
Like no other resource, Mindfulness Skills Workbook combines the latest research and best practices -- all in a simple guide to successfully teach mindfulness to your clients.
This comprehensive workbook provides the theory behind each tool, a step-by-step process to implement, and expert guidance on processing client results.
• Experiential exercises you can integrate into practice
• Highly effective collection of mindfulness tools
• Special section to guide understanding of neurobiology behind mindfulness
• Dozens of reproducible activities, exercises, techniques and tools
• New meditations
• Steps for increasing client use at home
• Basic through advanced mindfulness skills
• Skills for specific disorders
• Journal prompts
• Unique templates to monitor progress
Improve Treatment Outcomes:
• Chronic Medical and Mental Illness
Praise for Mindfulness Skills Workbook:
"Debra Burdick has written a gem of a book on mindfulness. As a guide for clinicians, the book has everything: no-nonsense, clear style; plenty of background info; tie-ins with research; excellent illustrations; and plenty of original experiential tools for introducing mindfulness and leveraging motivation and compliance. This is the kind of resource on mindfulness that you are not just going to skim through: you are going to copy and dog-ear and share this book with your colleagues and your clients. This just might be the last guide to teaching mindfulness that you buy."
~Pavel Somov, Ph.D., author of Present Perfect, Reinventing the Meal and Anger Management Jumpstart
About the Author:
Debra Burdick, LCSWR, BCN, also know as "The Brain Lady", is an international speaker, author, psychotherapist and neurotherapist who has been teaching mindfulness skills to her clients since 1990. Her private practice is in Washingtonville, NY.