Help your child find calm and learn to recognize and acknowledge their emotions with 64 pages full of engaging exercises meant to encourage mindfulness and concentration. Includes four sheets of stickers!
A strong educational foundation helps ensure a child is able to benefit from the learning opportunities available in today's first grade and second grade classrooms. This workbook helps children identify and acknowledge emotions, develop coping skills, and find inner peace and concentration.
• A combination of wipe-clean and regular pages of activities to help your child develop mindfulness skills, including meditation and breathing exercises.
• Includes 4 sheets of stickers!
• Encourages children to identify big emotions and gives them the tools to process these emotions and handle difficult situations.
• Exercises that can be done with the whole family!
• Aimed at children 6-8
• Includes helpful parent tips throughout
• Bright, colorful pages blend photographs and illustrations to make this workbook one of the most eye-catching and engaging available
• Teacher approved!
Scholastic Early Learners is a dedicated learning program that builds school skills from infancy through second grade. Created by experts and focused on reinforcing curriculum topics and current academic guidelines with kid-friendly activities, this educational line is the best partner in your child's learning journey.
Scholastic Early Learners: The Most Trusted Name in Learning!