shopping cart
nothing in cart
browse by subject
new releases
best sellers
sale books
browse by author
browse by publisher
about us
upcoming events
Jun 9th - Building Group Therapists' Responsiveness to Microaggressions [Toronto Institute of Group Studies]
Jun 9th - American Psychoanalytic Association 112th Annual Meeting [American Psychoanalytic Association]
Jun 16th - CARE4YOU 2023 [tend academy]
Jun 19th - Dismantling Anti-Asian Racism [OAMHP]
Jun 20th - Integrating EMDR Into Your Clinical Practice: 5-Day Intensive in Toronto [Leading Edge Seminars]
schools agencies and other institutional orders (click here)
Open for browsing 9-6 Mon-Sat and 12-5 Sunday. Free shipping across Canada for orders over $150. Please read our Covid-19 statement here.
Join our mailing list! Click here to sign up.
50 Activities for Teaching Emotional Intelligence — Level I : Elementary | The Best from Innerchoice Publishing
Dianne Schilling and Susana Palomares
Innerchoice Publishing | Jalmar / Softcover / Sep 1996
9781564990327 (ISBN-10: 156499032X)
Education / Emotional Intelligence
price: $38.75 (may be subject to change)
144 pages
Not in Stock, usually ships in 7-10 business days

Research indicates that a student's INTELLIGENCE quotient, or IQ, contributes only 20 percent to the factors that determine success. The other 80 percent of the factors are related to a student's EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE quotient. EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE impacts every area of life- health, learning, behavior, and personal and professional relationships. Teaching children and youth to understand, manage, and productively express their EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE pays big dividends in all areas of their lives and yours. In response to the growing EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE movement these activity guides have been developed based on the ground-breaking brain and behavioral research on EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE.

The result is a comprehensive program promoting EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE development. Each book contains a complete overview of EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE theory– what it is, why it has become such a hot topic in education, and its scientific basis in brain research, plus concrete suggestions for "schooling" the emotions. Each unit includes a thematic overview, stimulating age-appropriate activities and lively discussion topics.

Caversham Booksellers
98 Harbord St, Toronto, ON M5S 1G6 Canada
(click for map and directions)
All prices in $cdn
Copyright 2022

Phone toll-free (800) 361-6120
Tel (416) 944-0962 | Fax (416) 944-0963
E-mail [email protected]
Hours: 9-6 Mon-Sat / Sunday 12-5 (EST)

Click here to read previous issues.
Palomares, Susan
Schilling, Dianne
other lists
Emotional Intelligence
Innerchoice Publishing
Jalmar Press