Kids love Bingo! This is a fun, discussion-initiating game that helps young people learn important self-improvement concepts and skills. The games encourage kids to become more thoughtful and deliberate in their attitudes, thoughts and behaviors that could help or hinder their academic, social & emotional successes. Be-Your-Best Bingo games are fun, flexible activities that can be used with individuals, small groups or classroom groups of students. Eight cards are provided for each topic. Each of these cards has the terms arranged differently. For more players, simply make extra copies of the different player cards, knowing that more than one player may win at the same time.
• Self-Regulation: Improving Self-Control
• Self-Image: Beliefs and Attitudes about Yourself
• Self-Confidence: Developing a "Can-Do" Attitude
• Self-Motivation: Inspiring Yourself to Move Forward
• Resourcefulness: Giving and Getting Help
Grades: 4 thru 9
Youthlight Item Code: BBINGO