Are other people constantly intruding on your personal space, using your stuff, disrespecting you, and otherwise violating your boundaries? You can't control what they do, but you can control how you understand and communicate your own needs and make choices about how you behave and respond to the people around you. Dive deep into self-work with this interactive guide that can be used alone or as a companion to Dr. Faith's book Unfuck Your Boundaries. You'll learn about how to give and get consent, how to make sure you're stating your boundaries clearly and being understood, how to decide what is a dealbreaker, how to deal with boundaries in group settings, how to identify abuse, and how to hold yourself accountable to respecting the boundaries of others. Helpful to anyone trying to figure out healthier intimate relationships, better workplace dynamics, difficult family drama, or just how to be more confident in your own skin.
About the Author:
Faith G. Harper, PhD, LPC-S, ACS, ACN is a bad-ass, funny lady with a PhD. She's a licensed professional counselor, board supervisor, certified sexologist, and applied clinical nutritionist with a private practice and consulting business in San Antonio, TX. She has been an adjunct professor and a TEDx presenter, and proudly identifies as a woman of color and uppity intersectional feminist. She is the author of the book Unf*ck Your Brain and many other popular zines and books on subjects such as anxiety, depression, and grief. She is available as a public speaker and for corporate and clinical trainings.
Check out Faith Harper's other titles, including:
• Unf#ck Your Boundaries : Build Better Relationships Through Consent, Communication, and Expressing Your Needs
• Unf#ck Your Boundaries Workbook
• Unf#ck Your Intimacy : Using Science for Better Relationships, Sex, and Dating
• Unf#ck Your Intimacy Workbook
• Unf#ck Your Anger : Using Science to Understand Frustration, Rage, and Forgiveness
• Unf#ck Your Anger Workbook
• Unf#ck Your Adulting : Give Yourself Permission, Carry Your Own Baggage, Don't Be a Dick, Make Decisions, & Other Life Skills
• Unf#ck Your Year : A Weekly Unplanner and Self-Care Activity Book to Manage Your Anxiety, Depression, Anger, Triggers, and Freak-Outs
• Unf#ck Your Worth : Overcome Your Money Emotions, Value Your Own Labor, and Manage Financial Freak-outs in a Capitalist Hellscape
• Unf#ck Your Worth Workbook : Manage Your Money, Value Your Own Labor, and Stop Financial Freakouts in a Capitalist Hellscape
• Unf#ck Your Brain : Using Science to Understand Frustration