A criterion-referenced, curriculum-based measure, the AEPS®-3 Test evaluates the developmental and early academic skills that children need to function independently and succeed in kindergarten. Spanning birth to 6 years in one continuous, seamless test, this assessment volume covers eight curricular areas—fine motor, gross motor, adaptive, social-emotional, social-communication, cognitive, literacy, and math. Fully linked with the tiered AEPS-3 Curriculum, AEPS-3 Test results can be used to determine a child's level of performance, develop meaningful learning goals and outcomes, plan effective instruction/intervention, and monitor progress over time.
In this volume, professionals will find:
• administration and scoring guidelines for the test
• test items and criteria for 407 goals and objectives
• tips on how to use the AEPS-3 assessment activities with individual children or groups of children
• tips on how to score all test items efficiently
• instructions on using the Family Support Forms and Ready-Set assessment
• guidance on using test results to write IEP/IFSPs and determine eligibility for services
Save when you purchase the AEPS-3 Complete Kit!
Streamlined and enhanced with user-requested updates, the new AEPS-3 gives your early childhood program the most accurate, useful child data and a proven way to turn data into action across everything you do, from goal setting to teaching to progress monitoring. Use this highly effective and efficient linked system to assess, develop goals, implement instruction/intervention, and monitor progress of every child you work with, from the first months of life through kindergarten.
AEPS-3 HELPS YOU:
• Collect essential assessment data and use it across your key tasks: OSEP reporting, determining eligibility, building IFSPs and IEPs, planning teaching and intervention, monitoring progress, and sharing results with families
• Track and support emerging skills, where real growth and development happen
• Link assessment data to a tiered curriculum for designing teaching and intervention strategies that get results
• Pick up small increments of progress -important when demonstrating growth for children with disabilities
• Actively involve families, with handouts to support engagement, forms to gather input, and reports to share results
• Strengthen school readiness for every young child by checking and supporting core skills across all areas of child development, including pre-academic and social-emotional skills
• Streamline reporting and data management with AEPS®i, the user-friendly web-based system
There's never been a more effective or efficient system for assessing, tracking, and nurturing the development of every child you work with, from the first months of life through kindergarten. Learn more about AEPS-3.